Search This Blog

Saturday, December 01, 2007

No chance to debate - in fact we were never even invited (email to Stavertons management)

Contact me at kevsclimatecolumn@btinternet.com

Dear Mark/Darren

We were extremely disappointed that todays planned presentation on misconceptions at the airport was cancelled at such short notice.

I had arrived with several colleagues and councillors who had not recieved the late notice of cancellation. My colleagues and I were looking forward to challenging your latest justifications for ignoring all the warning signs on global warming and the accumulating evidence.

We were told that the meeting would be rescheduled in the spring. We look forward to this meeting and appreciate the benefit that this extra time will allow for our planning.

For you information, I enclose a copy of the flier that we intended to circulate at the meeting

Regards,
Kevin

















No comments: